Shady Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Guy sitting in the dark corner.

2 posters

Go down

The Random Guy sitting in the dark corner.  Empty The Random Guy sitting in the dark corner.

Post by Rubius_Lupin Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Every night around the same time, a mysterious stranger come into the billiards hall and sits in the same booth in the same dark corner, every single night. He never says anything to anyone expect for the bartender; the only words spoken are his drink order and thats it. After the first one is gone he merely nods to the bartender and another round is delivered to him. Many regulars have come up with their own rumors and ideas about this strange man, Vlad just laughs as he hears all of them talking. One night he goes to his normal booth, but something feels different. Vlad is on edge the whole night while trying to keep it under wraps about whats bothering him. He just waits for the disturbance to present itself to him..

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

The Random Guy sitting in the dark corner.  Empty Re: The Random Guy sitting in the dark corner.

Post by Ashlyle Glass Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:28 am

Ember sits at the bar, drinking her Morgue. Its a special drink that she and the bar tender created. She looks over at the young man in the corner, raising her glass in his direction.

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Random Guy sitting in the dark corner.  Empty Re: The Random Guy sitting in the dark corner.

Post by Rubius_Lupin Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:41 am

Vlad notices the lady in the corner of his eye. He does not budge instead he looks at her and nods in her direction; and takes a sip of his drink.

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:30 pm

She turns to the bartender and orders another drink and some food. She nods in the direction of the guy and smiles. The bartender nods and she gets up and walks over to the dark corner booth.

"You come in here every night. Sit in the same booth, and order the same thing. What is your deal?"

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:57 pm

"I am just a simple life-form trying to figure out my own existence." "Tonight though something is different; do you feel that in the air?"

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:33 pm

"There is always something different in the air, vampire. Always some strange thing happening. People coming and going. Just because you feel a slight disturbance in the force, does not make you a Jedi. Now seriously. What is your deal, who the hell are you, and why have you randomly showed up in our town. It's hard to get past the magic barriers without city council voting you in. You are lucky you have some sort of supernatural blood, because thats the only way you could of found us. We aren't even on maps."

She picked at the cheese fries that Danny, the waiter that was working tonight, brought over to the table.

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:38 pm

See there in lies the issue, I have no memory of who I am or how I came by this place. Something compels me to remain and continue as I am. I mean no trouble and want non in return. As I said previously I am a simple life-form and wish to remain as such. Now pray-tell who are you? You seem to be very interested in myself. I ask the same curtesy you are requesting from me.

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:04 pm

(Don't forget to put quote marks around what you say)

She cocked her head to the side. He had amnesia did he? Vampires were usually really good about not getting enchanted, but this one must of been a sneak attack. My name is Ember. I'm an elf. Hence the pointy ears. And I make it my business to know everyone in the town. What they are, how they got here, and if they are friend or foe. It's the only way to get by." She gestured towards the fries, offering him some. "Look Chief, I'm not gonna lie. You aren't the usual guy we get around here. Thats all. Especially in the vampire category."

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:15 pm

He politely declined the offer of some of her fries. "Thank you, but no thanks." "So pray tell, what sort of vampires do you normally get around these parts?"

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:08 pm

"You know. The normal kind. With Memories. Not some vamp who doesn't even know his own name. I mean did some Witch sneak up on you?"

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:33 pm

"I never said I didn't know my name, I just have no memory of my previous years." "The first thing I remember is walking up in a bed in a strange room here in this town" "I recall no witches but it is entirely possible" "Would there be someone here that could offer assistance"

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 pm

(Yo... make sure to add in action.)

"Then what is your damn name?" She hated snarky smart alecks. She wanted answers but it was pissing her off that he wouldn't answer one question she had thrown his way. "I understand you can't remember shit, but please, there is a thing called a conversation, and you must answer the questions the person is asking you."

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:45 am

He tilts his head to the side. "Ma'am I don't see why you're getting so upset." "For all I can tell I have been answering your question and I bring to attitude." "I apologize if you have mistaken my words" "If you do get a lot of my type in here you should know that we are a very polite creature".

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:46 am

"My name is Vlad" "Is that offer for some French fries still open?"

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 pm

She laughed and nodded. "Yes the offer of French Fries is still on the table." She was confused by the way he spoke. "I know not all of you are a very peaceful sort."

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 pm

He nodded and took just a few fries, just before he put them in his mouth he asks "these don't have garlic on them do they?" "I'll admit that some of my kind are not peaceful, but never judge a book by it's cover." "That is the popular saying these days isn't it?"

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 pm

She laughed. "no they are just cheese fries. Clicks doesn't use garlic." She nodded at the expression he used. "Yes that is a saying. But normally, since you are in a town mostly inhabited by the weird and supernatural, we don't take anything at face value."

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubius_Lupin Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:29 pm

He proceeded to eat the fries. "It's been a long time since I've had actual food" "Well maybe you might wanna give it a shot every once in a while" "Monsters aren't the only thing that go bump in the night." He gave her a little wink.

Rubius_Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:21 am

She rolled her eyes. "Even humans can be a monster. Anything and everything can be a monster. You just have to figure out when you find a friend or a foe."

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum