Shady Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of Westmire

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle of Westmire - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of Westmire

Post by Admin Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:05 pm

She looked over at him. "You blacked out at the ruins. They said you were dehydrated."

Admin
Admin

https://shadyvalleyrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:51 pm

"Really? I didn't feel dehydrated. For God's sake I had bottles of water in my backpack.

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:47 pm

"But Ram, you weren't drinking them." She shook her head and looked down at the sketch book in her lap. She had sketched the ruins on fire and bodies laying about. She closed the book with a shake of her head. She couldn't help but be spooked out by her abilities at times. Being a witch and being able to channel the dead always took its tole on her.

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:04 am

"Well we gotta go back. Theirs something there that I need to find. I don't know what yet, I just have this feeling like I'm supposed to find it" Ram said while pulling the IV's out of his arm.

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:22 am

The alarms started blaring and Riley quickly covered her ears. She couldn't stand the loud noises or the overly intoxicating smell of bleach and sanitizer. "Ram I don't think that is a good idea."

Nurses rushed in, yelling and holding Ram down. The boy started yelling. Saying he was fine.

Riley couldn't take it much longer. She stood up and shout out a string of words in old Gaelic. It froze the nurses and stopped the incessant wail of the alarm. Ram looked at her shocked.

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:24 am

Ram stares at her, jaw dropped. "Wha... what just happened? What did you do? What are you?" He kept asking questions. His mind racing at 100 miles an hour

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Riley stared at the floor. She really didn't make it known that she was a witch. It wasn't like the town was crawling with them. She just didn't like it being known.

"I'm a witch Ram. All I did was freeze the nurses and shut off the alarm. I didn't freeze time. Just them. Its okay."

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:41 pm

"And you didn't bother to tell me this when we went to the ruins?" Ram asked kinda irritated. "You could've used a spell or something to wake me up when I passed out instead of calling 911."

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:52 pm

She closed her eyes and sighed. "I tried that actually, before calling. Do you think I didn't? Those ruins have a very powerful enchantment on them. I had felt something ominous right before you blacked out. My thesis paper is over finding out what really happened there. Why there is a curse and everything." She puffed out her cheeks. She had a very weird way to show she was upset, but she tended to look young so she used it to her advantage.

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:54 pm

" okay well I'm sorry. I overreacted. Do you think that's why I passed out?" He asked

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:57 pm

She grabbed his hand and looked at him. "First you need to get your clothes on and we need to leave. I can only keep the nurses frozen for so long." With that she started packing her bag and throwing him his stuff. "We can either talk about this at your house, or my apartment. Take your pick but make it fast."

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:59 pm

"No one's at my place if you want to go there. I don't really care" He said while slipping on his jeans and t-shirt

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:05 pm

"I live by myself. You would just have to deal with my familiar." She checked to make sure her grimore was secure before grabbing his hand and racing out the door. She closed her eyes and mentally grabbed the string to pull the spell off the nurses as they rushed out of the room and down the hallway to the bank of elevators. As the doors were closing, she saw the nurses come rushing out, looking for Ram. "So where do you want to go?"

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:47 pm

"Let's just go to your place. Could find out more on the ruins there" He said while getting in the elevator

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashlyle Glass Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:19 am

She nodded. When the doors opened she grabbed his hand and rushed out to where she had parked his car. They jumped in and raced towards her place, her telling him when to turn.

Ashlyle Glass
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenwood909 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:06 am

Ram didn't hear sirens or see anyone following then so he slowed down a little before they arrived at her place. He pulled up into a parking spot and cut the engine off and got out and followed her to her door.

Ravenwood909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum